Monday, June 1, 2009

SINCE THEY DON'T READ IT, I GET TO WRITE IT

Forgive me my friends for to err is human,

And let you not forget that a guilty conscience needs no accuser my men,

In case you read this let forgiveness be addressed,

After all a fault confessed is half redressed,

Am short and am here for the tall,

You are short, so are short for my goal,

I fell in love with a silent man, always thought he was listening,

After he got married, i saw the world grinning,

My friend asked me for my tops in exchange for her skinny jeans,

I said no and that was the beginning of the bee-ouch sins,

Hey your Dean called,

She said they needed you for their last idiot just sold,

Heard they are the first to release the movie and i saw the premiere,

"When silly and stupid was king", where two old age fools show their trivia,

One calls the common man, his electorate, chicken poop,

The other complains about the carpet with no designed loop,

Meanwhile voters were vacated from their polling stations,

Oops! They forgot Hitler was sober and so were his sanctions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

poetry (10)