Monday, June 1, 2009

GET AWAY FROM ME

Why do you shatter my dreams?

You abused me and i left you in beams,

Can't you find a little room and place me?

Free from you is all i want to be,

When you loved me i was no witch,

But today you give my role a switch?

That's fine for i just want to open my eyes without fear,

They are wide open but allow the passing of a spear,

Severe my soul with paralysis,

Nobody knows to what extent i fear the demon of Isis,

I always console myself that i was down with my last cry,

But you line up the others as you pass by,

You need to stop loitering in my space,

Let me dry my eyes and allow my heart not to pace,

Untangle it and reduce the rate of knots,

I keep seeing how your soul with cruelty rots,

Am i a threat to your life?

That shouldn't be for you were the one who threw the knife,

All your actions had price tags,

Why then do you now walk with eye bags?

Can i ask if you have sleepless nights?

Or is it that you and your heartless self have some catching up on your domestic fights?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

poetry (10)