Monday, June 1, 2009

AM DIRTY NOW

So Mr. Whoever, you whom i thought infallible,
Miss Me, whom i thought was impregnable,
You had to set the record that the grass was truly greener,
You not only dirtified my outer but also my inner,
Surprise! Am now dirty...

The kind of dirt "my friend", no detergent can remove,
Tried soaking me for a fortnight but surely it wasn't the best move,
Dozed off in the hot shower,
But it was a waste of every hour,
It already dawned, am dirty now...

No penalty can be given to a gentle turtle dove like you,
Since i had society has a thing for you like brew,
You diseased my healthy May and brought along June,
My bad, did i just term you a bright buffoon?
You think? Am now dirty...

But a piece of advice though, believe me you need out,
You don't want to the sedatives to bout,
I beseech you Mr. Whoever, you did a good job turning me into a vengeful psycho,
Run while you can, for i will do you what was done unto Steve Biko,
Tada! My virgin soil is now dirty!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

poetry (10)