Monday, June 1, 2009

A LETTER TO THE ONE WHO HATES ME

I write this neither with scorn nor regret but with shock,

You were once registered to me as an archangel
,
And sadly enough knew that i perceived you so,

Speculation says appearance can be deceptive,

Time was not on my side for eventually you defected,

Never had i seen a theatre of cruelty,

The one i met is not the one i see today,

Who are you and where did you come from?

You calculatively chose to hate me,

Shock on me, I had never experienced such a vile person ever,

Biting and drowning your soul in fresh spite,

Your voice summoned the bitterness in you,

Pure malice that was tangible but had no background,

At least not to me for we shared no past,

I thought to myself, i must have exceeded Bush,

He carries with him a world's hate, but i outdone him,

The only difference is that my success was brought by one single person,

Sadly though, this victory is not something am proud of,

For whatever i did, for sure exceeded my normalcy,

I had no vision of my invisible mistakes,

I ask you the nth time, what wrong did i do you?

The great wrong that created the monster in you today,

It not only scares me but also those who took you for a friend,

What i did must have had a great impact on you,

For those around you say that you are not yourself,

Yet you have no followers in this quest,

What do you gain apart from hate?

I write this letter to apologize for whatever wrong i have done,

I will sanction none to slender my character by building hate in me,

Am sorry i provoked you intensely and for future,

I would ask you that for the sake of everyone in this world, me aside,

Just confront me and lay your hurt feelings,

So that i change, for we believe in change, YES WE CAN,

Am sure it will make the world a better place especially with me in it.

Yours sincerely,
the hated.
Am sure it






No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

poetry (10)