Tuesday, May 19, 2009

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND

Pull the wool over my eyes today and you disregard tomorrow,
I say it, as it is for i know what i now see,
You are a drought and vice won't aid you at this hour,
Overlook your sum and substance and lessons await you.

You disappoint my soul for you had it,
One stare in your eyes and i trusted you fully,
Visage worth reclined and you too duped me,
I need age to get this in my system.

They say it happens to the best of us,
And my Mona Lisa half smile calms my nerves,
Life is like a crowd, unstructured and unpredictable,
I never reflected you mistook my virtue for idiocy.

Let me enlighten you now
Every dog has its day for sure not just somehow,
The banana has been peeled off and it has a fruit,
Your services are no longer needed, you may see yourself out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

poetry (10)