Friday, May 22, 2009

IT WAS GOOD WHEN IT WAS

Hi, am me, and this is the deal,
I got a side line bill,
That i know not how to peel and heal,
Care to climb with me up the hill?

Hi, this is i, and yes you are worth i giving it a shot,
Sounds like a plot, though i know not how cold or hot,
Together lets both rot,
If we are both going to sink in the same boat.

The time has come and this is me tired, i can't make it,
Its early and its best i quit,
Its no longer just a bit,
Its actually growing into a pit,

Baby relax your mind,
Here is some entertainment of some kind,
Just allow these two to grind,
Take it easy though just don't break my hind,

Honey, you are one in a billion,
Damn...that feeling is a killion,
What the heck, lets give it more tries like lets say a million,
Wow...hold it...that was underestimation...the tries must amount to a trillion,

Lets take a walk Booby bear,
Society can dogmatize us to wear and tear,
But this is a problem we can share,
Before bang bang! We all down in the grave of scare,

Sorry, am busy,
See things nowadays aren't that easy,
And you are just being noisy,
Let me just log off cause you making me dizzy,

Didn't mean to upset you, my bad,
Here's some sugar, honey and peanut butter i spread on the bread,
Allow me to slip on something red,
And after you slip it off we'll be off to bed,

Sure, sure, why not,
In fact let me remove it, its indeed hot,
Is that the new fragrance you just bought,
It just made me hit jackpot,

So you got time alright,
All the zeal, you didn't even have to fight,
That was but this is not the right sight,
Then you swallowed you didn't even have to chew or bite?

Woman, am done this time,
I have said this that its not just a rhyme,
You now are game to me so get gone you gone bad lime,
You just wasting my time and dime,

Habit is a strong invisible prison,
I camped in it and now am left with a deep lesion,
As a loving heart i did not reason,
This is mine, but on its way is your season.











2 comments:

Labels

poetry (10)