Thursday, February 9, 2012

The only way we communicate

I write, because my life needs saving. Am saving it myself, no one's in here, just me. Am a patient open on the table and the surgeons left me there and walked out. Belief that God is going to take care of me. I know it sounds frightening and extreme, but that's just about it. Surgery is extreme, people cut you open and they have to close you up, but frustrated scholars my friend don't. The splendid part of life is that a scalpel does not tag along with it, or we'd be open all the time because everyone gets frustrated. But they forget that a scalpel never gets the opened things back, they just loose the patient. Although some get lucky especially when God walks in and brings His own version of surgery. Unique, no one gets to understand but the patient gets to see loads of passing days, alive, strong and healthy. See, when you are used to running, think you can handle people walking away pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

poetry (10)